The qualified attorneys at Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP have one goal: to ensure that injury victims across Texas have the legal support they need to get the full compensation they deserve.
No matter what type of accident you’ve been involved in or what kinds of injuries you’ve suffered, a Dallas personal injury lawyer at our firm is prepared to fight for you and win. Our thousands of happy clients can attest to that.
Putting Our Clients First
For more than twenty years, we have been passionate about advocating for our clients’ needs. We understand that filing an injury claim in Dallas is both intimidating and overwhelming, which is why having the right law firm on your side can be critical to the success of your case.
We firmly believe in building relationships with our clients in every case, and we’re committed to helping you and your family get the compensation you deserve.
This is likely one of the most difficult times in your life. Fortunately, our firm can make the entire process of recovering compensation for your injuries easier on you. While you focus on physically and emotionally recovering from your injuries, we’ll be investigating your case, gathering evidence, and building you a bulletproof claim.
With Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP backing you up, you can be sure you’ve got a qualified and experienced personal injury lawyer in Dallas working around the clock to recover full compensation for everything you’ve been through.
Common Types of Dallas Personal Injury Claims
Virtually any type of accident in Dallas may be grounds for a personal injury claim—as long as another individual or entity is at least partially responsible for your injuries. The point is that you likely would not have been injured in an accident if it weren’t for the at-fault party’s negligent or reckless decisions. Our Dallas personal injury law firm represents clients who have suffered many types of accidents and injuries, including the following:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – When another driver, a government road authority, or a vehicle parts manufacturer didn’t act with the care necessary to keep others from being harmed by their actions, they may be liable for any injuries you suffered as a result of their negligence.
- Premises Liability Claims – These accidents occur when someone is injured after a property owner fails to ensure that their invited guests are safe on their property at all times.
- Dog Bites – If the owner of a dog fails to maintain control of the dog and the dog bites you, you may have a valid Dallas personal injury claim on your hands.
- Work Injuries – Under the right conditions, you may be able to pursue personal injury compensation for an injury that occurs at work, which means you may not have to rely on workers compensation benefits alone. Your Dallas injury lawyer can help you determine whether you have a case.
- Defective Product Injuries – Also known as product liability cases, personal injury claims involving defective products are meant to compensate victims when any product malfunctions and causes an injury.
No matter what type of accident you’ve been injured in—even if we didn’t include it above—you have the right to hold the at-fault parties accountable for their negligence. Our team of Dallas attorneys will work tirelessly to build a powerful case in your favor so that at the end of the day, you aren’t forced to cover the costs associated with your accident and resulting injuries.
Maximum Compensation for Your Dallas Injury Claim
You shouldn’t have to worry about covering the costs of your damages when your injuries were caused by the negligent actions of another person. Your lawyer will help you list all of the ways your injuries have caused hardships in your life. Doing so will enable us to seek maximum compensation in your Dallas personal injury lawsuit.
Each of your damages will be classified as economic or non-economic. Your economic damages are those that have impacted you financially. These may include the following:
- Your lost wages during your recovery
- Medical expenses, including medical equipment and doctor appointment travel costs
- Wages you would have earned in the future if you had not been injured
- Damage to your property
Non-economic damages are those that have influenced you in ways that don’t necessarily involve money. Some examples of non-economic damages are as follows:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
You can expect your personal injury lawyer in Dallas to carefully review and quantify your losses so you aren’t made to suffer any more than you already have. That way, you can move forward with your life without the burden of financial insecurity.
Call a Dallas Personal Injury Attorney at Our Firm
When you need legal representation after you’ve been injured in an accident of any kind, a top-rated Dallas personal injury lawyer at Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP can help you get the most out of your personal injury claim. You can schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer today by giving our office a call at 214-301-5007 or filling out the brief contact form below.