Gregg Gallian Attorney
Practice Areas: Federal Criminal Defense, Criminal Defense, DWI Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer
After an impressive career with the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office, Gregg Gallian brought his legal skillset to Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP. In one year, he represented clients in more than thirty jury trials. As an attorney, Gregg knows the key to victory is attention to detail and preparation, both inside and outside the courtroom. With this mindset, he’s earned a reputation as someone who isn’t afraid to try a case. His success quickly gained notoriety as he was selected Misdemeanor Prosecutor of the Year in 2015. He was also chosen as a County Court Chief after only three months of employment with the office.
Gregg is looking forward to applying his knowledge and his work ethic to help those who need it most. His ability to use his experience gained from the District Attorney’s Office sets him aside from many defense attorneys. Gregg’s understanding of how cases are pursued by the State is instrumental in fighting on behalf of his client’s best interest as he can anticipate the State’s argument, their strategy of many cases, as well as capitalize on the plea negotiation process to fight for the best offer every time.
Gregg received his undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University in Business Administration. After graduation, he began his legal education at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, where he specialized in Criminal Law and Procedure. As a student, Gregg interned for the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office as a white collar crime intern, where he discovered his passion for the courtroom. In this capacity, Gregg completed an extensive project under direction and supervision of District Attorney Susan Reed. Gregg was recognized as a top advocate of the St. Mary’s School of Law, earning the Patricia L. Scott Award for 2013-2014. He was also a 2014 inductee of the Order of the Barristers, a nationally recognized program for excellence in advocacy.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D., Juris Doctorate- 2014
- Honors: Order of the Barristers Inductee for Excellence in Advocacy
- Honors: Patricia L. Scott Award
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration (Management) – 2011
Honors and Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2017
- Misdemeanor Prosecutor of the Year, Dallas County District Attorney’s Office, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Texas, 2014