Lukas Garcia Attorney
Practice areas: Federal Criminal Defense, Criminal Defense, DWI Defense, Trial Work
Lukas Garcia relates to clients by understanding the seriousness of the circumstances they are facing and their desire for the best possible resolution for their situation. He evaluates all of the circumstances involved in each case to determine which course of action best suits each individual client. Lukas knows that with each client different issues are presented, and every client has different personal backgrounds and unique goals that will impact how their case should be approached.
Lukas has extensive legal knowledge, is diligent in his work, and is clear in his communication to clients. He is known for his unbiased approach in evaluating his client’s situation and treating each case as if it were a close family member’s case in his level of attention and care. Lukas is skilled in defending clients charged with various state and federal crimes.
Lukas is from Odessa, Texas, and graduated from Permian High School. He played sports his entire life, specifically baseball and soccer. He played college soccer at the NCAA Division II level at West Texas A&M University, where he graduated cum laude. He also played soccer at the semi-professional level.
As a part of the first graduating class of the University of North Texas Dallas College of Law, Lukas is familiar with the Dallas legal community and has been fortunate enough to make numerous contacts. Lukas chose UNTD College of Law because their mission aligned with his views on the legal system – people need access to justice and competent lawyers provide that avenue. Just the same, Lukas strives to be the avenue to justice for people who are facing unjust and unwarranted charges.
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- UNT Dallas College of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D., Juris Doctor
- Graduated magna cum laude, May 2017
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2014-2017
- Honors: Honor Council
- West Texas A&M University, Canyon, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts (English with a minor in History)
- Graduated cum laude, May 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honor Society
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association